Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

поставьте глаголы, в скобках, в правильной форме Present Simple.

Ирина Ученик (129), на голосовании 9 лет назад
My sister(to gets)up at eight o'clock.She(to be)a school-girl.She(to go)to school in the affternoon.Jane(to be)fond of sports.She(to do)her morning exercises every day.For breakfast she(to eat)two eggs,a sandwich and a cup of tea.After breakfast she(to go)to school.She(to speak)french well.It(to take)him two hours (to do)his homework.My working day (to begin)at stven o'clock.I(go get)up,(to switch)on the radio and (to do)my morning exercises.It (to take)me fiften minutes.My fathers and I(to leave)home at eight o'clock.He (to take)a bus to his factory.My mothers (to be)a doctor,she (to leave)home at nine o'clock.In the evening we (to gather)in the eiving -room.We (to watch)TV and (to talk).At half past seven we (to have )breackfast.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Владислав Тихонов Профи (580) 9 лет назад
GETS IS GOES IS DOES EATS GOES SPEAKS TAKES BEGINS GET SWITCH DO TAKES LEAVE TAKES IS LEAVES GATHER WATCH TALK HAVE
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (152888) 9 лет назад
My sister gets)up at eight o'clock.She( is a school-girl.She goes to school in the affternoon.Jane is fond of sports.She does her morning exercises every day .For breakfast she eats two eggs,a sandwich and a cup of tea .After breakfast she goes )to school.She speaks French well.It takes him two hours to do his homework.My working day begins at seven o'clock.I get)up, switch)on the radio and do)my morning exercises.It takes me fifteen minutes.My fathers and I leave)home at eight o'clock.He takes a bus to his factory.My mother is a doctor,she leaves home at nine o'clock.In the evening we gather)in the living -room. We watch)TV and talk).At half past seven we have supper.
Владислав ТихоновПрофи (580) 9 лет назад
Хватит ходить за мной и перепечатывать мои ответы.
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (152888) Не смеши, умник
Похожие вопросы