Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским языком. Контрольная работа.

Yulya Мастер (1597), закрыт 6 месяцев назад
1. Используйте глаголы в скобках в Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple или Past Continuous. Предложение переведите.

It’s almost midnight. I (sit)……… here at my window, watching the snowflakes falling. Whenever I see snow, I (remember)……… the holidays I used to spend with my grandparents when I (be)……… a child. I remember their neighbors (have)………a beautiful dog and I would always stop at their gate and stroke him. I longed for a puppy of my own.
On my eleventh birthday, we were at my grandparents’ house. I woke up early and (look)……… out of my window. It (snow)……… . I got dressed quickly and ran downstairs. I (put on)……… my coat and ran outside. While I (play)……… in the snow, I (hear)……… a strange noise. Suddenly, a little puppy ran out from behind the tree and (jump)……… into my arms. “He’s for you, Danny,” my grandmother called. “Happy birthday!” I was so happy!

2. Выберите правильный вариант.

Hi, Laura!

How are you? I got / ‘ve got your message on Tuesday, but I haven’t had / haven’t been having time to reply. Sorry! I was / ‘ve been very busy this week, mainly with work for college.
Also, Claudia, a friend of mine from Italy, has stayed / has been staying with me. She’s leaving on Friday. So I could meet you on Saturday if you’re free. We could go shopping if you like. Claudia bought / ‘s bought some really nice sandals at the market last week and I think I’d like a pair.
Anyway, give me a ring and we can arrange something.
Isabel

3. Используйте глаголы в скобках в Future Perfect or Future Perfect Continuous. Предложения переведите.

1.We … (finish) this exercise by 9 o’clock.
2.We are late. The lesson … (start) by now.
3.By the end of March he … (live) here for three years.
4.They … (not realize) what has happened.
5.Young Billy is growing up. By this time next year he … (begin) school.
6.They will be tired when they get here. They … (travel) all day.

4. Выберите правильный ответ. Предложения переведите.

1.He’s lived here for fifteen years. He can’t / must / might know the area very well.
2.I had been ill, so I was allowed to / could / should hand in my essay late.
3.When I got to the hotel, I found that there was a hair-dryer in my room, so I couldn’t have taken / didn’t need to take / needn’t have taken my own.
4.Although the train was crowded, we might / were able to / could get seats.
5.You can’t / must / might have slept through all that noise! It was really loud.

5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужном времени
1. I thought that you (to arrive) at some decision. 2. We did not remember that he (to repeat) that speech from memory.3. He believed that a fine memory (to be) absolutely necessary for that post. 4. I did not know if you (to apply) for this job. 5. They said they (to work) 7 hours a day. 6. He promised that he (to give) a lecture in near future. 7. I did not know how my bag (to disappear).8. The teacher said he (to call on) the students in alphabetical order. 9. Did she say that there (to be) a lot of mistakes in your composition? 10. Did she find out that he (to come) late at night? 11. She asked me if I (to get on) well with my classes. 12. I was sure that his brother (to leave) home. 13. She discovered that we (to be taken) by surprise. 14. Did they decide that they (to leave) for Kyiv?
Лучший ответ
Валерия Луговая Знаток (400) 4 года назад
1. am sitting
2. remember
3. was
4. having
5. looked
6. snowed
7. put on
8. was playing
9. heard
10. jumped
перевод: почти полночь. я сижу здесь, возле моего окна и смотрю на падающие снежинки. всегда, когда я вижу снег, я вспоминаю каникулы, которые я проводил с бабушкой и дедушкой в детстве. я помню, как у их соседей была красивая собака и я всегда останавливался у их ворот чтобы погладить её. я очень хотел иметь собственную собаку.
на мой одиннадцатый день рождения мы были дома у бабушки с дедушкой. я проснулся рано и выглянул в окно. шёл снег. я быстро оделся и побежал вниз. я надел свою куртку и выбежал на улицу. пока я играл со снегом, я услышал странный шум. и вдруг маленький щенок выбежал из-за дерева и прыгнул мне в руки. "он твой, Денни" - сказала моя бабушка. "с днём рождения!" я был так счастлив!
've got
haven't had
've been
has stayed
bought

will have finished
will have started
will have been living
won't have realized
will have begun
will have been travelling

must
was allowed to
needn't have taken
were able to
can't
перевод: он жил тут 15 лет. он должен знать этот район хорошо. я болел, поэтому мне разрешили сдать эссе позже. когда я приехал в отель, я обнаружил, что там был фен в моей комнате, так что мне не надо было брать свой. несмотря на то, что поезд был переполнен, возможно было садиться на места. ты не можешь спать с таким шумом! это было громко.

пятое лень
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы