Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Тест по англ языку 10 вопросов

Кирилл Бирюков Профи (546), на голосовании 1 год назад
1)Put the phrases in the order to make a dialog:
1How long have you been working at school?
2For about 3 months, then I became a millionaire
3And what are you planning to do next?
4I think I’ll come back to teaching as a hobby. We’ll see!

2)Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “He (to stay) … home this Friday, that’s for sure”

3)Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “My cousin (to do) … the tasks by 12 tomorrow”

4)There are so many clouds. It looks like it …
1will rain
2is going to rain
3will be raining
4will have rained

5)Match the parts to make the sentences:

6)I have just got my driving licence. I … buy a car
1am going to
2will have bought
3will buy
4will be

7)I … these tests by 3 o’clock
1will have finished
2will be finishing
3am going to finish
4finish

8)Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “Our children (to be) … the future of this country”

9)Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “My group mate (to graduate) … by the end of the year”

10)Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “Irene (be, to never) … as good at math as her dad”
Голосование за лучший ответ
Дарья Матвеева Знаток (296) 1 год назад
1 и 5 правильно выполнено

2) Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “He is staying home this Friday, that’s for sure”

3) Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “My cousin will have done the tasks by 12 tomorrow”

4) There are so many clouds. It looks like it will rain

6) I have just got my driving licence. I … buy a car
1am going to

7) I … these tests by 3 o’clock
1will have finished

8) Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “Our children will be the future of this country”

9) Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “My group mate will have graduated by the end of the year”

10) Open the brackets, put the verb in the correct form in sentence: “Irene will never be as good at math as her dad”
Похожие вопросы