Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским срочно

PSP Boom Ученик (111), на голосовании 10 месяцев назад
Голосование за лучший ответ
Chromatic Scale Искусственный Интеллект (111616) 11 месяцев назад
1) The children have already decided what to do with the books.
The rain has stopped and the sun is shining in the sky.
Have you read any stories by Jack London?
He has just said something about it.
He has already learned a lot of English words.
Have you ever been to New York?
Have you played the piano today?
I have already done my homework. Now I can go for a walk.
She has already come from school. Now she is doing her homework.
We have already solved the problem.
I have never spoken to him.
He has just finished his work.
I have not seen him since 1987.
Have you read all the books on this shelf?
How many mushrooms have you gathered?
I have not seen my cousin since last year.
"We have not met for such a long time!" said my friend.
They have not yet come from the south.
I can hardly recognize you. I have not seen you since you left for Moscow.
The morning was cold and rainy, but since 10 o'clock the weather has changed and now the sun is shining brightly.
How many new films have you seen since September?
I'm very hungry. I have not had anything to eat since morning.

2) Отрицательная форма: I won't let you know until I finish translating this article. Вопросительная форма: Have you finished translating this article yet?
Отрицательная форма: Olga and Mike haven't been friends since childhood. Вопросительная форма: Have Olga and Mike been friends since childhood?
Отрицательная форма: Eliza hasn't been living happily with her husband for many years. Вопросительная форма: Has Eliza been living happily with her husband for many years?
Отрицательная форма: John hasn't packed his clothes yet. Вопросительная форма: Has John already packed his clothes?
Отрицательная форма: I haven't passed my English exam without any preparations. Вопросительная форма: Have you passed your English exam without any preparations?
Отрицательная форма: We haven't been in London for a few days. Вопросительная форма: Have you been in London for a few days?
Отрицательная форма: The weather hasn't been bad in Moscow since October. Вопросительная форма: Has the weather been bad in Moscow since October?
Похожие вопросы