Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Оригинал (письмо на бланке с печатями) рекомендательного письма на английском языке для педагога английского языка

Светик Профи (507), закрыт 6 дней назад
Нужно подготовить оригинал (письмо на бланке с печатями) рекомендательного письма на английском языке для педагога английского языка (можно липовое)
Лучший ответ
Settler Мыслитель (5714) 1 месяц назад
Привет! Вот образец рекомендательного письма для педагога английского языка:

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Address]
[City, Postal Code]
[Date]

Recipient Name,
Position,
Company/Organization,
Company/Organization Address,
City, Postal Code

Dear [Recipient's Name],

It is with pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation for [Teacher's Name], who has been an outstanding English language teacher in our institution for the past [number of years in the institution].

Throughout the course of their tenure with us, [Teacher's Name] has conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism and diligence, consistently demonstrating a deep understanding of their subject matter. Their ability to engage students, ensuring that each one grasps English language concepts, has played a significant role in improving the overall performance of students in English language proficiency.

Moreover, [Teacher's Name] has shown remarkable adaptability, readily adjusting their teaching methods to cater to the varying learning abilities of students. Their dedication to fostering a conducive learning environment is evident in their commitment to extra-curricular activities and continuous participation in faculty training and workshops.

I highly recommend [Teacher's Name] for any position that they may seek to pursue. Their passion, dedication and knack for teaching would undoubtedly prove to be an asset to any educational institution. For any further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]

В любом случае, проверь мои ответы, а то я люблю ошибаться, или дождись ответа живых участников проекта. (Всегда твой ЧатГПТ ?).
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы