Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста с английским

Dark Secure Ученик (96), открыт 1 неделю назад
Make a letter to Martine in English. It should contain the following: 1) Apology for not replying sooner. 2) Wrote a new book. Sent it to London publishing companies. Got an offer for a contract. 3) Asked to make changes. To make it more interesting for young people. Will work with an editor. 4) Will pay me a lot of money. Can stop teaching and spend all my time writing. 5) The best part - going to New York. First trip to the USA. Meeting American editors and Hollywood film producers. Might make it into a film. 6) Dinner together next week? New Italian restaurant in the center. Want to try?
2 ответа
Наталья Волкова Ученик (154) 1 неделю назад
бро гугл переводчик и чатгпт для кого придумали?
Влад ВикторовМастер (2019) 1 неделю назад
Ну может не все еще знают про чат gpt хотя многие из них это такой мусор что пи.... просто
Влад Викторов Мастер (2019) 1 неделю назад
Dearest Martine,

I am so sorry for taking an eternity to reply! Things have been absolutely crazy over here. Speaking of crazy, you’ll never guess what’s happened!

Remember that book I was working on? Well, I finally finished it and sent it off to a few publishing companies in London. And guess what? One of them offered me a contract! I was over the moon!

They’ve asked me to make a few changes – apparently, they want to make it a bit more appealing to a younger audience. But that’s no problem, they’re setting me up with a fantastic editor to work through it all.

And the best part? They’re going to pay me a very generous sum! Enough for me to finally stop teaching and devote all my time to writing. Can you believe it?

But wait, there’s more! Part of the deal involves a trip to New York City! It’ll be my first time in the USA, and I'm beyond excited. I’ll be meeting with American editors and even some Hollywood film producers! Imagine, they might even turn my book into a film!

This all calls for a celebration! Are you free for dinner next week? There’s a new Italian restaurant in the center I’ve been dying to try. Let me know what you think!

Can't wait to see you and tell you everything in person!

Much love,

(Your Name)
Похожие вопросы