Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Голицынский 6 издание номер 405 и 406!!!!Помогите пожалуйста...

Анастасия Точёнова Ученик (198), закрыт 14 лет назад
Голицынский 6 издание номер 405 и 406!!!!Помогите пожалуйста...
Я с этим жутко путаюсь( а ответов нет((
Помогите пожалуйста....
заранее большое спассибо!!
Лучший ответ
...KiS... Знаток (269) 14 лет назад
405 начинается так?
thank you for having sent me such
Остальные ответы
Mashanya Гений (79563) 14 лет назад
Упр. 405. Перепишите следующие предложе­ния, употребляя сложное дополнение вместо при­даточных дополнительных предложений.

E.g. I expect that she will send me a letter. I expect her to send me a letter. I know that he is a great scientist. I know him to be a great scientist.
1.1 did not expect that my brother would forget to send her flowers. - I didn't expect my brother to forget to send her flowers.
2. He knows that my mother is a very kind woman. - He knows my mother to be a very kind woman.
3. She expected that her brother would bring her the book. - She expected her brother to bring her the book.
4. I know that your uncle is an excellent mathematician. - I know your uncle to be an excellent mathematician.
5. Peo­ple expect that the 21st century will bring peace on the earth. - People expect the 21st century to bring peace on the earth.
6. I know that my friend is a just man. - I know my friend to be a just man.
7.1 expect that he will understand your prob­lem and help you to solve it. - I expect him to understand your problem and help you to solve it.
8. I expected that she would behave quite differently. - I expected her to behave quite differently.

PS Надеюсь, что упражнение 405 то, что доктор прописал!: -)
Похожие вопросы