Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

может кто нибудь перевести сочинение на английский только не переводчиком а самому?

Роман Усков Ученик (121), закрыт 13 лет назад
Мой рабочий день.
Каждое утро я встаю по звонкам будильников. У меня их три, так как сутра меня очень тяжело поднять, и я боюсь проспать в институт. Я встаю сразу, как звонят будильники, иначе я снова засыпаю, потом я заправляю кровать, умываюсь, собираю по-быстрому портфель и иду в институт. Сутра, когда я иду в институт я редко завтракаю, так как мне лень готовить и мне проще позавтракать в институте. В институт я еду на автобусе №31 примерно тридцать-сорок минут. Придя в институт мы встречаемся вместе и готовимся к занятиям. Всю неделю мы обсуждаем, что будем делать на выходных. Приехав домой я включаю телевизор, чтобы не сидеть в полной тишине, захожу в контакт, сажусь в зале за стол и делаю домашнее задание. Потом я стараюсь сразу же лечь спать чтобы выспаться, иначе я буду весь следующий день ходить вялым.
Лучший ответ
Таня nnn Профи (995) 13 лет назад
My working day.
Every day I get up because of the alarm clocks. I have three ones. as it is difficult for me to rise in the morning, and I am afraid to be late for the Institute. I get up at once when the clocks alarm otherwise I tend to sleep again, then I fuel the bed, wash myself, gather my school-bag and go to the Institute. I seldom have breakfast in the morning when I go to the Institute because I am lazy to prepare food and it is simplier for me to have breakfast at the Institute. To get the Institute I use the bus number thirty-one, and it takes me to get there thirty or forty minutes. Having reached the Institute we meet together and prepare for lectures. All the week we discuss what we shall do on the weekends. Having returned home I turn the TVset in order not to sit in a quite silence, enter in "contact", sit at the table in the sitting-room and do my homework. Then I try to go to bed at once and in order to have enough sleep otherwise I shall be faded the whole next day.
Остальные ответы
Maik Знаток (479) 13 лет назад
Конечно может. Сходи к репетитору и все вопросы решены
Flint Мастер (2010) 13 лет назад
My working day. Every morning I wake up to an alarm clock. I have three of them, as the sutra is very hard to raise me, and I'm afraid to sleep at the institute. I get up as soon as alarm clock rings, or I fall asleep again, then I ran the bed, wash my face, collecting on a quick bag and go to college. Sutra, when I go to college, I rarely eat breakfast, because I too lazy to cook and easier for me to have breakfast at the institute. At the Institute I go by bus № 31 of about thirty to forty minutes. Coming to college, we meet together and prepare for the sessions. All week we discuss what we do on the weekends. Once home, I turn on the TV, not to sit in silence, I come into contact, sit in the room at the table and doing homework. Then I try to immediately go to bed to sleep, otherwise I'll be the next day to go flaccid.
Переводчик Диктор. Самому некогда.
Alexander Alenitsyn Высший разум (760128) 13 лет назад
Таня nnn, "to fuel" означает "заправить ТОПЛИВОМ, залить горючее".
Не надо заливать кровать бензином, надо "make the bed".
Вместо faded надо бы sluggish.
Похожие вопросы