Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Англ язык: как данные предложения переделать в Active Voice?

The Good Профи (697), закрыт 12 лет назад
1. The room was cleaned and aired. 2. Have all these books been read? 3. Whom were these letters written by? 4. The letter has just been typed. 5. She showed me the picture which had been painted by her husband. 6. I shall not be allowed to go there. 7. He has been told everything, so he knows what to do now. 8. All the questions must be answered. 9. The door has been left open. 10. Betty was met at the station. 11. The girl was not allowed to go to the concert. 12. She said that the new timetable had not yet been hung up on the notice board. 13. The chick¬en was eaten with appetite. 14. It was so dark, that the houses could not be seen. 15. The light has not yet been turned off. 16. The boy was punished for misbehaving. 17. By three o'clock everything had been prepared. 18. The dictation was written with¬out mistakes. 19. Whom was the poem written by? 20. Her dress was washed and ironed. 21. I was not blamed for the mistakes. 22. The papers had been looked through and corrected by the next lesson. 23. This house was built last year. 24. The letter has just been sent. 25. This article will be translated at the lesson on Tuesday. 26. When will this book be returned to the library?
Лучший ответ
V Мудрец (11860) 12 лет назад
1. I cleaned and aired the room.
2. Have you read all of these books?
3. Who wrote these letters?
4. I have just typed the letter.
5. She showed me the picture which her husband had painted.
6. Mother will not allow me to go there.
7. They have told him everything, so he known what to do now.
8. You must answer all the questions.
9. You have left the door open.
10. I met Betty at the station.
11. Mother didn't allow the girl to go to the concert.
12. She said that they hadn't hung up the timetable on the notice board yet.
13. They eat the chicken with appetite.
14. It was so dark, that we couldn't see the houses.
15. He hasn't turned off the light yet.
16. Mother punished the boy for misbehaving.
17. I had prepared everything by 3 o'clock.
18. I wrote the dictation without mistakes.
19. Who wrote the poem?
20. She washed and ironed her dress.
21. Teacher didn't blame me for the mistakes.
22. Teacher had looked through the papers and corrected mistakes by the next lesson.
23. We built this house last year.
24. I have just sent the letter.
25. I will translate this article at the lesson on Tuesday.
26. When will you return this book to the library?
The GoodПрофи (697) 12 лет назад
ОГО! Вера, Я в восторге от вас !!!10 баллов!!! спасабо вам, от чистого сердца! дай вам Бог здоровья!
V Мудрец (11860) Спасибо, просто я - учитель англ.яз.
Остальные ответы
Sagitta Высший разум (266039) 12 лет назад
Предложения неудобно составлены для такой трансформации - указан не деятель, а только объект действия. Если бы было написано The room was cleaned and aired by a cleaning woman, то дополнение легко превращается в подлежащее: The cleaning woman cleaned and aired the room. В каждом случае надо придумывать деятеля.
Amateur Мудрец (11423) 12 лет назад
1.He cleaned and aired.the room 2. Have нou read all these books? 3. Who wrote these letters? 4. He has just typed.these letters 5. She showed me the picture which her husband had painted . 6..??7. She has told him everything, so he knows what to do now. 8. I must answer. alll the questions 9. He has left t he door open. 10. Betty met him at the station. 11. ??12. She said that she had not hung up new timetable on the notice board.yet 13. He (She)ate the chick¬en with appetite. 14. It was so dark, that he could not see the houses . 15.He has not turned off the light yet . 16. The father punished the boy for misbehaving. 17.I had prepared.everything by three o'clock
18. I wrote the dictation with¬out mistakes. 19. Who wrote the poem? 20. She washed and ironed her dress. 21.He didn't blame me not blamed for the mistakes. 22. I had looked through and corrected the papers by the next lesson. 23. They built this house last year. 24. She has just sent the letter . 25. I will translate this article at the lesson on Tuesday. 26. When will you return this book to the library?
Похожие вопросы