Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

переведите пожалуйста текст на английский..

Elena Savina Знаток (347), закрыт 12 лет назад
Новыи Год для меня самый весёлый праздник в году. Новый год я встретила в кругу семьи. На столе было много еды, и я наелась так что потом болел живот. Когда стукнуло 12, взрывались фейрверки и было очень красиво. По телевизору было много интересных передач. Потом я и мои друзья собрались, и мы продолжили отмечать новогодний праздник вместе. Было очень весело.
Лучший ответ
Aleksei Nikolaevich Мастер (1843) 12 лет назад
Люди! Перестаньте использовать онлайн-переводчики! Как это помогает? Вот мой перевод, используя разговорную речь:

For me, New Year's is the happiest holiday of the year. On New Year's Eve I hung out with my whole family. There was a lot of food on the table, and I ate until I made myself sick to my stomach. Fireworks started going off at the stroke of midnight and it was really beautiful. There were lots of interesting shows on TV. Then my friends and I got together, and we continued the New Year's celebration together. It was really fun.

Между прочим.. . английский - мой родной язык, итак я уверен, что это всё правильно...
Остальные ответы
Владимир Матвеевич Гусев Мастер (2147) 12 лет назад
Nova Year for me the most fun holiday of the year. New Year's Eve, I met with the family. On the table was a lot of food and I ate so then ill stomach. When I turned 12, exploding fireworks and it was very nice. The TV was a lot of interesting programs. Then I and my friends got together and we continued to celebrate New Year's holiday together. It was fun.
A Гуру (2588) 12 лет назад
New Year's for me the most fun holiday of the year. New Year's Eve, I met with the family. On the table was a lot of food and I ate so then ill stomach. When I turned 12, exploding fireworks and it was very nice. The TV was a lot of interesting programs. Then I and my friends got together and we continued to celebrate New Year's holiday together. It was fun.
Источник: Google translator
California Mountain snake Знаток (411) 12 лет назад
New Year's for me the most fun holiday of the year. New Year's Eve, I met with the family. On the table was a lot of food and I ate so then ill stomach. When I turned 12, exploding fireworks and it was very nice. The TV was a lot of interesting programs. Then I and my friends got together and we continued to celebrate New Year's holiday together. It was fun.
shkoda Мыслитель (9696) 12 лет назад
The most enjoyable holiday of the year is the New Year eve. The last New Year eve I spent with my family. We had a lot of food on the table. I ate too much and had a stomach ache. When clock stroke 12 the fireworks flew in the sky. It was very entertaining. There were many good shows on TV. My friends got together and we continued the celebration. It was very cheerful.
Похожие вопросы