Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским языком, пожалуйста. Нужно поставить глагол в нужной форме

Оксана Мартыновских Знаток (274), на голосовании 11 лет назад
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your letter. Has it really been two months since I (write)__1____? I am sorry, but I (be) __2_____very busy lately.

I (get ready)____3____ for my exams now. Every day I (work) ___4____ hard until midnight. I (just finish) _____5________ making a report and (write) ______6_______ a letter to you.

I (study, not, only)_____7_____. I (go)____8__ to the cinema and (see) ____9___ a very interesting film yesterday. It ( call) ____10_____“Flying High’. ( You, see)______11_____ it?

I (hope)______12______ to visit France again next year. I (have)___13___a wonderful time there last year. It would be great to see you again. I (try)____14_____ hard to save money.

How are you? I hope your parents (be)___15____ all right. Please (write)____16___ to me soon.

Love,

Mary.
Голосование за лучший ответ
Екатерина Гурьева Профи (796) 11 лет назад
Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your letter. Has it really been two months since I had written? I am sorry, but I has been very busy lately.

I am getting ready for my exams now. Every day I work hard until midnight. I has just finished making a report and (writting a letter to you.

I do not only study. I went to the cinema and saw a very interesting film yesterday. It calls“Flying High’. Did You see it?

I hope to visit France again next year. I had a wonderful time there last year. It would be great to see you again. I try hard to save money.

How are you? I hope your parents are all right. Please, write to me soon.

Love,

Mary.
Похожие вопросы