Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите сделать домашнее задание по английскому!!!

Валерия Путиенко Знаток (259), на голосовании 6 лет назад
Мне задали написать письмо другу, на тему (здоровый образ жизни) Сказали что должно быть не менее 90 слов и не больше 110!!!
Сказали что должно присутствовать 3 вопроса другу!
Голосование за лучший ответ
Красавица Мудрец (13322) 6 лет назад
Hello, dear friend!
It’s really difficult to keep fit and healthy nowadays. Do you agree?

The importance of doing sports and keeping a healthy lifestyle is recognised by a majority of people nowadays. Nevertheless, one thinks that it is difficult to find high-quality products, time and willingness for improving your body, especially after a hard working day. In contrary, I believe that it is not hard if you choose activity that you enjoy the most.
It is certainly true that the way of our nutrition is unhealthy. Due to popularity of low-quality products such as snacks, fast food, oily products and others, people find it delicious and easy-to-get. To continue, developing modern technologies take away most of free time. Playing computer games, hanging out in social media makes body to freeze in one position without movement. The reasons for this are obvious. The life nowadays depends on more mental work than physical, so many people think that they don't need to work on their bodies especially after a stressful working day or study.
elena kovalevaУченик (203) 6 лет назад
молодец
Красавица Мудрец (13322) Спасибо
Кирякова Оксана Знаток (322) 6 лет назад
Hi, Misha
How are you? I just arrived from the sanatorium. It's very beautiful and cool there! All week we ate delicious fruits: apples, oranges, bananas, various healthy dishes. We went to the pool, practiced gymnastics, douche and dances. I really enjoyed this camp and I want to go there again! Since then, I have decided to follow a healthy lifestyle all the time
And what did you do all this summer? Do you observe a healthy lifestyle? I hope that you, along with me, will support him, eat healthy food, exercise
Your pen friend
Привет, Миша
Как у тебя дела? Вот я только что приехал из санатория . Там очень красиво и классно! Всю неделю мы ели вкусные фрукты : яблоки, апельсины, бананы, разные полезные блюда. Мы ходили в бассейн, занимались гимнастикой, обливанием и танцами .Мне очень понравилось в этом лагере и я хочу туда съездить еще раз! С тех пор я решил все время соблюдать здоровый образ жизни
А что делал ты все это лето? Соблюдаешь ли ты здоровый образ жизни? Надеюсь, что ты вместе со мной будешь поддерживать его, есть полезную еду, заниматься спортом
Твой друг по переписке
Похожие вопросы