Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалйста не могу выполнить

Данила Салей Ученик (94), на голосовании 5 лет назад
Dear Daniela,

How are you? I'm sorry I haven't emailed you since I left Brighton but I've had so much work to do. I really miss you and my old friends.

Things at my new school are a little bit different. There are many rules 1) ________ (to follow). The teachers don't allow 2) ________ (to talk) in class. We are only permitted 3) ________ (to speak) when we raise our hand or if the teacher asks us a question. On the first day, the headmaster advised us all 4) ________ (to work) hard. In fact, he recommended 5) ________ (to study) for at least three hours every evening! We are not allowed 6) ________ (to leave) the school at lunchtime. We are, however, encouraged 7) ________ (to stay) late after school in order 8) ________ (to attend) one of the school's clubs. Next week I'm starting chess.

Who's your teacher this year? I hope she's nice.

Send me an email when you get the chance.

Love,

Jessica
Голосование за лучший ответ
Marie Ella Мудрец (11619) 5 лет назад
to follow
to talk
to speak
to work
to study
to leave
to stay
to attend

вы уверены, что скопировали правильно? может, это у вас уже ответы?
тут везде допустимо использовать инфинитив.
может, надо перефразировать как-то? что в задании говорится?
Данила СалейУченик (94) 5 лет назад
Read the text below and shoose the correct word for each cpase
Marie Ella Мудрец (11619) странно, что всё настолько легко. я жду подвоха...
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (154096) 5 лет назад
Dear Daniela,

How are you? I'm sorry I haven't emailed you since I left Brighton but I've had so much work to do. I really miss you and my old friends.

Things at my new school are a little bit different. There are many rules 1) _to be followed_______ (to follow). The teachers don't allow 2) _talking_______ (to talk) in class. We are only permitted 3) ___to speak_____ (to speak) when we raise our hand or if the teacher asks us a question. On the first day, the headmaster advised us all 4) _to work_______ (to work) hard. In fact, he recommended 5) _studying_______ (to study) for at least three hours every evening! We are not allowed 6) _to leave_______ (to leave) the school at lunchtime. We are, however, encouraged 7) to stay________ (to stay) late after school in order 8) ___to attend_____ (to attend) one of the school's clubs. Next week I'm starting chess.

Who's your teacher this year? I hope she's nice.

Send me an email when you get the chance.

Love,

Jessica
Похожие вопросы