Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Определите функцию слов, заканчивающихся на –ing:

Дмитрий Кулагин Знаток (357), закрыт 5 лет назад
а) Participle I в функции определения;
б) Participle I в функции обстоятельства;
в) Participle I в составе временной группы Continuous;
г) герундий.
1. Now mail centers are normally built in the style of factories and include all appropriate handling equipment.
2. The attenuation of these waves is rather small and practically independent of time of day and the season and that is why they are used for carrying continuous radio communication over long distances.
3. A ground radar system is providing information by which aircrafts approaches to landing.
4. Being small in size, consuming less power transistors quickly substituted for valves.(Можно без перевода)
Лучший ответ
Marie Ella Мудрец (11589) 5 лет назад
Now mail centers are normally built in the style of factories and include all appropriate handling equipment. Какое оборудование? = Функция определения

The attenuation of these waves is rather small and practically independent of time of day and the season and that is why they are used for carrying continuous radio communication over long distances. Для чего используется? = Функция обстоятельства

A ground radar system is providing information by which aircrafts approaches to landing. Это часть сказуемого = часть временной группы

Being small in size, consuming less power transistors quickly substituted for valves. А это герундий.

Удачи!
Остальные ответы
Устинова Анна Знаток (313) 5 лет назад
Окончание -ing - это действие, происходящее в настоящем времени
Артём Губернаторов Ученик (152) 5 лет назад
I. Определите функцию слов, заканчивающихся на —ing: а) Participle I в функции определения; б) Participle I в функции
обстоятельства; в) Participle I в составе временной группы Continuous; г) герундий. 1. The network of post-offices rendering direct service to population is growing year after year. 2. Nowadays central offices are connected to long-distance offices by connecting trunks; long - distance offices are in turn interconnected by intercity trunks. 3. The voltage applied to the input of a radio frequency amplifier varies from units to hundreds of microvolts, depending on the selectivity of the receiver. 4. This method of locating objects by using radio techniques has found a wide range of applications.
Василий Шамашов Гений (89081) 4 года назад
Поторопился ты дать ЛО неправильному ответу. Вот правильно:
1. handling - А
2. for carrying - Г . Это герундий!
3. is providing - В; to landing - Г
4. Being - Б, consuming - А.
Похожие вопросы