Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Англиский язык контрольная работа СРОЧНО

Александра Демина Ученик (188), закрыт 3 года назад
Open the brackets; use Past Perfect or Past Perfect Continuous:
1. When we arrived, the film (start). 2. I didn’t go to the class because I (do) my homework. 3. She (work) in that company for twenty years when she was made redundant. 4. I felt ill because I (drink) six cups of coffee. 5. I (study) all day, so I was tired. 6. We (live) in London for two years when our daughter was born. 7. When I arrived at the airport I realized I (forget) my passport. 8. I (break) my ankle, so I couldn’t go skiing last year. 9. She (study) English for three years when she took the exam.

Open the brackets; use Past Simple or Past Continuous:

1. Yesterday I (go) to the library, next I (have) a swim, later I (meet) Julie for coffee. 2. He (take) a shower when the telephone (ring). 3. He (live) in Russia when the Revolution (start). 4. When you (arrive) at the party, who (be) there? 5. We (play) tennis when John (hurt) his ankle. 6. I (sleep) when someone (knock) on the door. 7. When I (drive) to work, I (see) Peter. 8. While they (play) chess somebody (break) into the house.
Лучший ответ
Лида Высший разум (112460) 3 года назад
Open the brackets; use Past Simple or Past Continuous:

1. Yesterday I went to the library, next I had a swim, later I met Julie for coffee. 2. He was taking a shower when the telephone rang. 3. He was living in Russia when the Revolution started. 4. When you arrived at the party, who was there? 5. We were playing tennis when John hurt his ankle. 6. I was sleeping when someone knocked on the door. 7. When I was driving to work, I saw Peter. 8. While they were playing chess somebody broke into the house.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы