1 неделю назад
1. Seating of the International Court of Justice in in the Hague was provided for by its creators, its sessions would be held whenever it reckons it advantageous.
2. Rules of a legal system will not be executed without the work of a great number of people.
3. Clients have always been informed by their lawers how to use law.
4. The legal culture was defined by scholars as the climate of social thought and force that determines the usage of law.
5. The control behaiviour is dealt with by the legal system.
6. The essence of the legal system is formed by existent rules, norms, and behaviour patterns of people.
7. Law cannot be regarded as a dictatorial ruler.
8. The network of rules and regulations of the governmental social culture is meant by people as law.
9. The contemporary jurisprudence of conservatism is considered by some specialists to lack principled foundations; we are also deemed to have become attached to ends, not means, and that the point of undertaking activist ventures to achieve ideologically congenial results has been politicised by us.
10. At the most superficial level, we will not be surprise that federalism is a nuanced and textured theory.
11. The public was furious that the collective right against constitutional challenge in the context of the family and the church was upheld by the Court.
12. The rights of labour organisations were protected by the Supreme Court in two significant cases.