Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Раскройте скобки употребляя глагол в нужном времени

Офелия Мальцева Ученик (95), открыт 1 неделю назад
Tomorrow I (to go) to college. Look! Kate (to help) her mother about the house. They (to spend) their holidays well last year. You (to go) shopping every day. He (to go) to the cinema with his friend next week. My son (to do) his exercises now. They (to watch) TV at this time. I (to see) a good film last Friday. We always (to drink) in this bar. She (to do) the washing up now. Peter (to listen) to the radio 2 hours ago. She (to send) a letter tomorrow. We (to have) dinner at 3 every day. He (to clean) his room yesterday. You (to do) this test now. They (to recognize) her yesterday.
1 ответ
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (151616) 1 неделю назад
Tomorrow I will go to college. Look! Kate is helping her mother about the house. They spent their holidays well last year. You go shopping every day. He will go to the cinema with his friend next week. My son is doing his exercises now. They are watching TV at this time. I saw a good film last Friday. We always drink in this bar. She is doing the washing up now. Peter listened to the radio 2 hours ago. She will send a letter tomorrow. We have dinner at 3 every day. He cleaned his room yesterday. You are doing this test now. They recognized her yesterday.
Похожие вопросы