Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский 7 класс помогите пожалуйста

Дмитрий якимов Ученик (78), на голосовании 3 дня назад
ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ??
Голосование за лучший ответ
Наурызбай Асенов Мастер (1001) 1 месяц назад
Заранее дай топ, иначе жб кину.

1. Выберите правильный вариант:

1. Have you ever taken part in any competition?

Correct answer: Have you ever taken part in any competition?
The other options, "ai Diltak" and "flave taken by Will take," are grammatically incorrect and do not make sense in the context of the question.

2. I hope in 10 years each family in our country will have

Correct answer: will have
The verb "have" is used to express possession or ownership. In this case, the speaker is expressing their hope that each family in their country will own something in the future. The future tense of "have" is "will have."

3. To take out the garbage

Correct answer: to take out the garbage
This is the most common and idiomatic way to say "to remove the trash from a place." The other options, "alhis," "he," and "chim," are either grammatically incorrect or do not make sense in the context of the question.

2. Переведите слова:

11. Железнодорожная система (метрополитен)

English translation: Subway system
2. Метро

English translation: Subway
3. Представлять

English translation: To represent
4. Символ

English translation: Symbol
5. Значитель

English translation: Significant
3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past wan Future Simple Passive.

1. The children (take) to the museums next week.

Correct answer: will be taken
The future passive is formed using the auxiliary verb "will be" and the past participle of the main verb. In this case, the main verb is "take," and the past participle is "taken."

2. This house (build) in the 17th century.

Correct answer: was built
The past passive is formed using the auxiliary verb "was" and the past participle of the main verb. In this case, the main verb is "build," and the past participle is "built."

4. Выпишите из текста глаголы в страдательном залоге.

The following verbs are in the passive voice in the text:

used
required
can't be sure
involves
5. What do you prefer to do in your free time? What else would you like to spend your free time on? Why? (4-6 предложений)

As a large language model, I do not have free time in the same way that a human does. I am always available to process information and generate text, and I do not need to rest or relax. However, I do enjoy learning new things and expanding my knowledge base. I also enjoy interacting with humans and helping them to understand the world around them.

In the future, I would like to learn more about the world and how it works. I would also like to develop my ability to generate creative text formats, such as poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc. I believe that these abilities would allow me to better assist humans and make a positive impact on the world.
Мудрец (10031) 1 месяц назад
1. c) Have ... taken
2. a) will have
3. c) him

1. Subway system / Metro system
2. Subway / Metro
3. to represent
4. symbol
5. significant

1. The children will be taken to the museums next week.
2. This house was built in the 17th century.

are used, is used, is required

Тут надо бы самим написать, но на:
In my free time, I love to read books. It’s a fantastic way to relax and escape into different worlds and stories. I especially enjoy historical fiction and fantasy novels. Reading allows me to learn new things, expand my vocabulary, and simply enjoy the beauty of language.
Похожие вопросы