Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Change the following sentences, making them opposite in meaning in every way possible.

- Ученик (78), открыт 1 неделю назад
1. Everybody must have noticed that he was not used to speaking in public.
2. He must have written to them of his arrival in due time. 3. She must have locked the door forgetting that I was to come later. 4. He must have a fair chance of winning, he is in good form. 5. The man must have understood me for he nodded his head. 6. She must have been quite conscious of having made a mistake. 7. They must have given us the correct information about the road.
8. The telegram must have certainly come in time. 9. She must have been very careful. She did not spill a drop of milk. 10. He must have done something about it. I see some changes in the design. 11. The dog must have recognized his master. It did not bark as we approached the house. 12. He must have been very experienced in navigation. 13. He must be well aware of his clumsiness.
1 ответ
. Мастер (1241) 1 неделю назад
К сожалению, я пока не могу изменить предложения так, чтобы они поменяли смысл на противоположный.
Похожие вопросы