Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Заполнить пропуски и угадать о ком речь

polin4iiik Ученик (93), открыт 1 неделю назад
Перед вами — описания известных персонажей мультфильмов. Вам необходимо: а) заполнить пропуски в рассказах; б) угадать, о ком идет речь. I _____ very funny, I like singing and dancing. My sisters _____ very active too. We are swimming and having fun. Our dad _____ very strict, he is trying to control us. One day I fell in love with a prince. He _____ so handsome and lovely! Who _____ I? People say I _____ fat. Maybe that’s because I love eating. Lasagne _____ my favorite dish. Earlier we played a lot with my friend John but now he found a girlfriend. Her name _____ Liza. She has a dog, and that’s a problem! I hate dogs, I think they _____ stupid. Who _____ I? Girls _____ crazy about me. They say my body _____ ideal. _____ it right? Probably. My hair _____ long and soft, my legs _____ also very long, my skin _____ shiny. But I _____ tired of it. I want people to listen to me, to hear my ideas, because I think they _____ useful. Who _____ I? Who _____ my boyfriend?
2 ответа
Елена Александрова Профи (782) 1 неделю назад
am, are, is, is, am, am, is, is, are, am, are, is, is, is, are, is, am, are, am, is
Анатолий Зинин Высший разум (359443) 1 неделю назад
I am very funny, I like singing and dancing. My sisters are very active too. We are swimming and having fun. Our dad is very strict, he is trying to control us. One day I fell in love with a prince. He is so handsome and lovely! Who am I?

People say I am fat. Maybe that’s because I love eating. Lasagne is my favorite dish. Earlier we played a lot with my friend John but now he found a girlfriend. Her name is Liza. She has a dog, and that’s a problem! I hate dogs, I think they are stupid. Who am I?

Girls are crazy about me. They say my body is ideal. Is it right? Probably. My hair is long and soft, my legs are also very long, my skin is shiny. But I am tired of it. I want people to listen to me, to hear my ideas, because I think they are useful. Who am I? Who is my boyfriend?
Похожие вопросы