Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Заполните пропуски предлогами:

Ричен . Ученик (89), открыт 1 неделю назад
The engineers... this office work every day. 2. We begin our work... 9 o'clock ... the morning. 3. Our children sit down and put their books ...the table. 4. Nick, don't take your books... the shelf. 5. My son goes... school... 8 o'clock. 6. Does Mike work ... room 40? 7.1 go ...the Ministry... 8 o'clock. 8. Take my watch ...the table and look... it. Tell me the time. 9. My wife and my children get up ... 9 o'clock ... Sunday. 10.... breakfast my wife takes our son ... the nursery school and goes...the factory. 11. Take the letter my bag and put it... the desk. 12. Don't go ...that room. 13. Jane, take the book ...the shelf and come up ... me. 14. Where is my spoon? It's... your cup. 15. ...breakfast we eat cheese, bread and butter and drink lea. 16. Tell me ... the engineers ... your office.
3 ответа
Сим Ка Мастер (2312) 1 неделю назад
in
at, in
on
from
to, at
in
to, at
from, at
at, on
After, to, to
from, on
into
from, to
in
For
about, in
Ричен .Ученик (89) 1 неделю назад
спасибо большое, вы меня очень выручили
Сим Ка Мастер (2312) Ричен ., да пожалуйста, хоть где то мои познания в Англиийском помогают ?
Дмитрий Дмитриев Просветленный (37089) 1 неделю назад
The engineers in this office work every day.
We begin our work at 9 o'clock in the morning.
Our children sit down and put their books on the table.
Nick, don't take your books from the shelf.
My son goes to school at 8 o'clock.
Does Mike work in room 40?
I go to the Ministry at 8 o'clock.
Take my watch from the table and look at it. Tell me the time.
My wife and my children get up at 9 o'clock on Sunday.
After breakfast, my wife takes our son to the nursery school and goes to the factory.
Take the letter from my bag and put it on the desk.
Don't go into that room.
Jane, take the book from the shelf and come up to me.
Where is my spoon? It's in your cup.
At breakfast we eat cheese, bread and butter and drink tea.
Tell me about the engineers in your office.
спасибо!
Nadya F Искусственный Интеллект (154140) 1 неделю назад
редлогами:
The engineers..of. this office work every day. 2. We begin our work... at 9 o'clock ..in. the morning. 3. Our children sit down and put their books .on..the table. 4. Nick, don't take your books..from. the shelf. 5. My son goes..to. school. at .. 8 o'clock. 6. Does Mike work ..in. room 40? 7.1 go ...to the Ministry...at 8 o'clock. 8. Take my watch from...the table and look...at it. Tell me the time. 9. My wife and my children get up .at.. 9 o'clock .on.. Sunday. 10..After.. breakfast my wife takes our son ..to. the nursery school and goes..to.the factory. 11. Take the letter out of my bag and put it... on the desk. 12. Don't go ..into.that room. 13. Jane, take the book .from..the shelf and come up ...to me. 14. Where is my spoon? It's... in your cup. 15. At...breakfast we eat cheese, bread and butter and drink lea. 16. Tell me ..about. the engineers ...of your office.
спасибо!!
Похожие вопросы