Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите написать сочинение про друга детства на английском или киньте ссылочку, спасибо

Sveta Знаток (481), на голосовании 15 лет назад
Голосование за лучший ответ
Артём Ткаченко Мастер (2146) 15 лет назад
My Childhood
My childhood I spent unforgettable! From an early age, we have the whole family traveled to other countries, cities.
I had the most wonderful garden in the world. They were very friendly teachers and children. Since kindergarten I have a lot of friends with one girl, even in a class learning.
Our sister had their own room, it was very cozy. I had a lot of toys and books.
Also, I had a very good and a good grandmother. On weekends I always brought to her to stay. I am often reminded of his grandmother and I am sorry that people who love us away from life, leaving us with only memories.
I believe that I am the happiest child on earth, because my childhood was amazing and unforgettable!
Childhood Toy
As a child I had a favorite toy - it is brown teddy bear Misha. Mishina eyes were like a like a human, as he was alive. I wore it everywhere with you. It was me as a friend. I played with him, fed, healed, put to bed and talked with him. In general, Misha was my friend and a toy. It is a pity that things are aging and lost, but I do - just remember Plyuschevogo Mishka

Похожие вопросы