Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с переводом на английский язык.

. Знаток (438), закрыт 13 лет назад
Проверьте мой перевод с русского на английский пож-та.
(P/S онлайн переводчики не предлагать, т.к. нужен точный перевод, без ошибочный.)

На Черноморском побережье много прекрасных курортов. Сочи- мое любимое место отдыха. В прошлом году я со своей семьей ездил на машине в Адлер. Мы провели отпуск на побережье Черного Моря. Погода была жаркая и сухая. Каждый день мы ходили купаться в море, загорали на пляже, а вечером ходили в кино. Мы получили огромное удовольствие от нашей поездки.

-Вы были в отпуске в этом году?
-Да, у меня был отпуск в августе.
-Куда вы ездили отдыхать?
-Я провел свой отпуск в Болгарии.
-Какая погода была там в августе?
-Было жарко. Каждый день мы ходили к морю и проводили много времени на пляже.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the coast of the Black Sea there are a lot of beautiful resorts. Sochi my favorite place of rest. Last year and my family and I went to the Adler by car. We spent our holiday on the coast of the Black sea. The weather was hot and dry. Every day we went in the sea, suntaned on the beach, and in the evening we went to the cinema. We were pleased of our holiday.

Have you had a holiday in this year?
Yes, we have. I had the holiday in august.
Where did you go on holiday?
I spent my holiday in Bulgaria.
What did the weather is there in august?
It was hot. Every day we went to the sea and spent much time on the beach.
Лучший ответ
****|W|I[S]E**** Мудрец (15002) 13 лет назад
On the Black Sea coast are many the beautiful resorts.Sochi is my favorite place of rest. Last year, my family and I traveled by car to Adler. We had a holiday on the Black Sea coast. The weather was hot and dry. Every day we used to go swimming in the sea, sunbathing on the beach and the evening go to the movies. We have received great pleasure from our trip
Did you have a holiday in this year?
Yes, we did. I had the holiday in august
Where did you go on holiday?
I spent my holiday in Bulgaria.
What weather was there in august?
it was hot. Every day we used to go to the sea and spent much time on the beach.
used to добавил, потому что ты добавил слово каждый день.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы