Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Задали сочинение по английскому

Quincy Ученик (111), закрыт 16 лет назад
на тему "Мы не одни во вселенной". Где достать?
Лучший ответ
Наташечка Мастер (1653) 16 лет назад
Some people think that we are the only beings in this world. We are the best. We are the cleverest. Just we are and there is no one else... But as one philosopher once said: "I know that I know nothing..." That's true. There are actually so many things we have no idea about.
I have watched a lot of movies about paralel worlds with ugly wierd creatures fighting with other horrifying beings... I believe that these creatures might exist... somewhere in the Universe. I think that there are also some creatures around us which we can not actually see and they are not that evil. Like angels for example. I am sure that I have a guardian angel myself. Anything may happen in our life... but pretty often I feel that someone is protecting me or leading to the right things or making me make the right decisions or say the right words in the right time. Everything happens for a reason I have no doubt. And it's good to feel protected. It's good to believe that there is someone who sees everything. Someone who is watching us. Someone very just and merciful who will never allow anything to happen if it should not happen. I am talking about God. He is the One who is ruling the world. Of course you may say that God is not fair. Why should He allow that there are many poor people, that there wars and sufferings. But this is not up to Him. It's our choice that we are fighting and killing and making others suffer. I want to say that each of us should be very attentive to other people. We should try and do as many good things as possible. We should live our lives so that God who is constantly watching us might be happy with what we are doing.
I wish all people to be happy and healthy. We are not alone in this Universe

Некоторые люди думают, что кроме нас в этом мире никого нет. Мы самые лучшие. Мы самые умные. Мы есть, и больше никого нет… Но как сказал один философ: «Я знаю, что я ничего не знаю» . Это правда. На самом деле есть столько всего, о чем у нас нет ни малейшего понятия. Я смотрел много фильмов о параллельных мирах со страшными отвратительными существами, которые боролись с другими ужасными созданиями… Я думаю, что может быть эти создания и существуют… где-то во Вселенной. Я считаю, что вокруг нас также есть и другие невидимые существа, и они не такие злые. Как например, ангелы. Я уверен, что у меня есть ангел-хранитель. В нашей жизни может произойти что угодно… но очень часто я чувствую, как кто-то защищает меня, либо ведет в нужном направлении, или заставляет меня принять правильное решение, или сказать нужные слова в нужное время. Нет ничего случайного без сомнения. И так хорошо чувствовать, что ты защищен. Приятно осознавать, что есть кто-то, кто видит все. Кто-то, кто наблюдает за нами. Кто-то очень справедливый и милосердный, кто никогда не позволит случиться тому, что случиться не должно. Я говорю о Боге. Именно Он правит миром. Конечно вы можете сказать, что Он не справедлив. Почему Он допускает то, что в мире много бедных, что много войн и страданий. Но это решает не Он. Это наш выбор, когда мы выбираем войны, убийства и страдания. Я хочу сказать что каждый из нас должен быть внимателен к другим людям. Мы должны постараться и сделать как можно больше добра. Мы должны прожить жизнь так, чтобы Бог, который постоянно за нами наблюдает, был счастлив. Я желаю всем людям счастья и здоровья. Мы не одни во Вселенной
Остальные ответы
Пользователь удален Гуру (3737) 16 лет назад
А зачем доставать. Не проще ли написать? Самому написать)))))
Пользователь удален Профи (754) 16 лет назад
Вот те введение накинул с вопросами, далее просто ответь на них и все соч готово. Хотя если это для школы то так и сгдоиться

Unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, are one of the most controversial mysteries known to mankind. From ancient to present times, unidentified objects have been seen in the sky by millions of people. The question is, of course, what is it that we are seeing in our skies? Are they foreign spacecrafts from distant planets, merely Air Force experiments, or only our imagination? Many people believe that extraterrestrial life is existent and far more advanced then us. Conversely, many believe that aliens are just figments of our optimistic imaginations. What about our governments? Are they hiding vital information from us, the citizens of the world, in belief that we are better off not knowing the truth? Countless government employees have continually denied allegations of UFOs being in contact with our planet. Then again, many of these officials have also allegedly taken part in UFO cover-ups and seen ƒ®flying saucersƒ­for themselves. Is there some huge conspiracy, or are there only attention-hungry people who wish to be in the spotlight? Arguments are incredibly strong for both sides.
Похожие вопросы