Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

помогите переделать текст в 3 лицо

Любовь Воронина Знаток (321), на голосовании 8 лет назад
Dear Pedro,
Thank you for your letter. You're a very good pen friend! And thanks for the photo of your friends. Rosita is very pretty! Here's a photo of "Vicki, Kim, Rob and me. Kim's a new girl in our class. She's from London but her mother is from Scotland and her father is from Wales. A lot of Londoners have got parents from other parts of Great Britain and from other countries. Rob's dad is Italian and Rob often visits his grandparents in Italy. Lucky him! Do you remember Jenny? Well, Jenny doesn't go to our school now. She's in Australia! Her dad's got a new job in Melbourne. She doesn't write letters to us - she sends emails to my parents' computer! Do you like your town? What do you do there? London's great! It's got a fantastic zoo and lots of amazing museums and parks. You can do lots of things here. I usually go to a football match on Saturday afternoons. Rob plays for the school football team. He's brilliant! My friends and I sometimes go to the ice rink or the cinema and every Wednesday we go to an indoor swimming pool. Yicki's a fantastic swimmer. Kim doesn't like swimming under water and I don't like diving. I always do a belly flop! Please send some photos of Mexico City. Your friend, Mark
Голосование за лучший ответ
марко поло Просветленный (20929) 8 лет назад
у тебя столько денег нет оплатить
Похожие вопросы