Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Анлийский язык. Помогите пожалуйста.

Камила Изкубы Ученик (105), закрыт 3 года назад
Choose the correct item. 1) I (have already visited / visited / have been visiting) five countries. 2) My mother ( has bought / bought / has been bouing ) a wonderful coat yesterday. 3) Mary ( has shopped / shopped / has been shopping ) since morning. 4) Larry and May ( have known / knew / have been knowing ) each other for two years already. 5) I (have saved / saved / have been saving ) money for travelling abroad for a year. Choose the correct article. 1) Maria plays ( a / the / - ) piano really well. 2) They have English twice ( a / the / - ) week. 3) Sorry, I can’t come to your birthday party. I’ve got ( a / the / - ) really bad cold. 4) My cousin moved to ( a / the / - ) Netherlands last year. 5)( a / the / - ) Madagascar is a big island that is next to ( a / the / - ) Africa. 6)( a / the / - ) Bahamas is a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean. 7)( a / the / - ) Hyde Park is a wonderful place in London where you can enjoy the nature and relax. 8) We live next to ( a / the / - ) Browns. Complete the sentences with the proper grammatical form of the capitalised words. Ben (PLAY) video games for an hour. Mum (GO) to the bakery. We (LEAVE) the shoe shop yet. I (NOT BUY) when I was at the bazaar. How long (YOU HAVE) these jeans? This hairdresser’s (CHANGE) a lot since our last visit.
Лучший ответ
Joseph Гений (65166) 3 года назад
Choose the correct item. 1) I have already visited five countries. 2) My mother bought a wonderful coat yesterday. 3) Mary has been shopping since morning. 4) Larry and May have known each other for two years already. 5) I have been saving money for travelling abroad for a year.
Choose the correct article. 1) Maria plays the piano really well. 2) They have English twice a week. 3) Sorry, I can’t come to your birthday party. I’ve got a really bad cold. 4) My cousin moved to the Netherlands last year. 5) Madagascar is a big island that is next to Africa. 6) The Bahamas is a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean. 7) Hyde Park is a wonderful place in London where you can enjoy the nature and relax. 8) We live next to the Browns.
Complete the sentences with the proper grammatical form of the capitalised words. Ben has been PLAYing video games for an hour. Mum has GOne to the bakery. We haven't LEft the shoe shop yet. I was NOT BUYing when I was at the bazaar. How long have YOU HAd these jeans? This hairdresser’s has CHANGEd a lot since our last visit.
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы