Голосование за лучший ответ
1 месяц назад
1. The book will be read by me tomorrow.
2. The work will be completed by the team next week.
1. The letter was written by Jack yesterday.
2. The building was finished by the end of the year.
1. The news is watched by millions of people every night.
2. The new car is bought by my father next month.
1. The report is being written by the assistant manager at the moment.
2. The cake is being baked by my sister for the party tonight.
1. The house has been built by my father over the last two years.
2. The movie has been seen by us several times already.