Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите с английским

Александр Корольков Ученик (164), закрыт 4 месяца назад
Read the sentence and fill in the gap with one of the words from the list below. There is one word you don’t need.
detached, condominium, terraced, semi-detached, block, residence
Example: house

1I like being at home on holidays. I am a student and during a school year I live in the university hall of_____.

2My best friend lives very close to me. In the evening I sometimes knock on the wall in my bedroom to call her.She answer me immediately.I`m so glad we live in a _____ horse!

3our house has very thin walls. So, I hear my neighbours’ children running on the left and my other neighbour`s dog barking on the right every evening. need to move from this ____ horse.

4I really like to visit my grandma. I live in a small flat. She lives in a ________ horse.It is separated from other buildings

5 Last year we bought a big flat in a new _______ of flats in our neighbourhood.
Лучший ответ
Joseph Гений (65051) 5 месяцев назад
Read the sentence and fill in the gap with one of the words from the list below. There is one word you don’t need.
detached, condominium, terraced, semi-detached, block, residence
Example: house
1 I like being at home on holidays. I am a student, and during a school year I live in the university hall of residence.

2 My best friend lives very close to me. In the evening, I sometimes knock on the wall in my bedroom to call her. She answers me immediately. I’m so glad we live in a semi-detached house!

3 Our house has very thin walls. So, I hear my neighbours’ children running on the left and my other neighbour`s dog barking on the right every evening. Need to move from this terraced house.

4 I really like to visit my grandma. I live in a small flat. She lives in a detached house. It is separated from other buildings

5 Last year, we bought a big flat in a new block of flats in our neighbourhood.
Остальные ответы
бью детей Профи (534) 5 месяцев назад
Пиши:The teacher is a dumb fool, she's a terrible freak
Похожие вопросы