Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Кому не лень, можете проверить перевод русского текста на английский?

masha maruskina Ученик (89), закрыт 14 лет назад
Good time of the day, Mr. ***!

My name is ***, I’m 17, and I’m your Russian fan. Excuse me my bad English, I’m very bad know his. If you are reading this, then you got my letter, what I am very, very glad.
For the first time I heard about you about one year ago (well, yes, it turns out that I’m your fairly new fan) from my girl friend, who told me about serial “***”, and or rather about Angel ***. She so admired your performance, that I have decided to look this serial too. I have hardly waited fourth season, so as to see you. Your performance simply amazes me. Playing role Castiel, you as if ourselves become he, so enter into role. And your voice and manner to talk… this fantastic! But most of all I like your eyes. It is needed only to glance in them and me as if tightens somewhere far, it is impossible tear away, and all thoughts disappear from head. And generally, I think, that you excellent man with good sense of humour. Do you have favorite films and books? My favorite books “**” author’s *** and “***” author’s ***. And from films… ooh, theirs truly many, but nevertheless, possibly, my favorite films “***” and “***”. And from serials, of course “***” and else “***”. Do you have hobby? Than you are engaged in free time? And how you treat to fan? Oh my God, I sincerely hope, that reading my letter did not take away for you many time, I even fear to present, how many you receive letters in day. May I inquire recognize you people in street, or not? And if yes, how they behave at the sight of you?
I sincerely hope, what you answer me, though and strongly doubt in this. I understand, that you very busy man, and many letter generally possible not reach you.
Лучший ответ
Amina Мастер (1911) 14 лет назад
ошибок много. . итак.
excuse me for my bad english, i don't know it well.
what makes me very glad
the first time i heard about you was about one year ago
she admired your performance so much
i decided to watch this serial too
...fourth season to see you
You play the role of Castiel so that we become him
and your voice and manner of talking
it's fantastic
i only need to look into them and they take me away somehwere far
you are excellent man with a good sense of humour
they are many
are u busy during your free time?
how do you treat your fans
reading my letter didn't take much time from you
i'm afraid to imagine how many letters a day you receive
may i wonder if people recognize you in the streets
if so,how do they behave when they see you
i sincerely hope that you will answer me though i strongly doubt it.
you are a very busy man
many letters don't reach you generally

Остальные ответы
Эльвира Гуру (4352) 14 лет назад
I’m very bad know his - i don't know it very well
what I am very, very glad - and I am very, very glad.
дальше есть ошибки, но мне некогда. sorry
((*`*:•,Oле,•:°:•,4Каа,•:*`*)) Гуру (4317) 14 лет назад
i dazhe v ispravlenijah est chto ispravit. avtor, ne zamorachivajtes. vse ravno nikto chitat ne budet.
Похожие вопросы