Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Английский.Помогите проверить граматику письма

Александр Капелюх Ученик (89), закрыт 3 года назад
Вот само письмо:
Flying the nest
Dear Viktor Oleksandrovich,
This is your student Kapeliuh Oleksandr. Now I`m 30 years old. I`m married and I have a child. I have beautiful work and also I`m happy man. And I`m grateful for all these for you, and your school. You had been preparing me for really life until I understood that I want in future. I miss that carefree times that I spend in gymnasium. It has very experienced sraff, and they learnt me how to work, how to developed, and they helped me in chosen of my future way. My gymnasium gave me all necessary to reach my dream, and I grateful for it.
Your student Oleksandr

может посоветуете ещё что-то добавить)
Дополнен 14 лет назад
ну да... просто я в украинской школе учусь)) Александр это Саня если тебе так понятней)
Дополнен 14 лет назад
staff это персонал
Лучший ответ
Alexander Alenitsyn Высший разум (760116) 14 лет назад
Dear Viktor Alexandrovich,
I am your former student Kapelyuh Alexander. Now I`m 30 years old, I`m married and have a child. I have a beautiful work and I`m a happy man.
And I`m so grateful to you and your school for all you have given to me. You were preparing me for the real life until I understood what I wanted in the future.
I miss that careless time I spent in our gymnasium. There was a very experienced staff, and the teachers learnt me to work, to develop myself, and they also helped me to choose my future way. My gymnasium gave me all necessary to reach my dream, and I am very grateful for that.
With best wishes,
Your student Alexander.
Остальные ответы
nnn7 Просветленный (20152) 14 лет назад
что-то не понял) ) что есть имя Олександр?
Похожие вопросы