Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Прочтите письма и письменно ответьте на вопросы, используя the Simple Present, Past, Future Tense

Jack Rails Ученик (226), закрыт 6 лет назад
Darling John.
So I am in Mexico City. I learn Spanish. I work very hard.
Mexico City is much larger than Cleveland, and it's more interesting. I think it's the best city in the world. But there's too much traffic and smog, and there aren't enough restaurants with American food, but I like it. All of my teachers are very nice. Some of them are better than others. None of them speak English to us, so we all have to speak Spanish.
I'll write again soon.
All my love, Mary.

1.Where is Mary?
2.What language does she learn?
3.Does she work hard?
4.Is Mexico City larger than Cleveland?
5.Is it more interesting?
6.Is Mexico City the biggest city in the world?
7.Is there too much traffic and smog in the city?
8.Are there many restaurants with American food there?
9.Are Mary's teachers very nice?
10.Do they speak English to their students?
Dear Peter ,
Well, this is my second week in Paris. I like it very much. I usually get up at ten o'clock & have breakfast in a street cafe. French breakfasts are very small, but the coffee's not bad. I always go to school by Metro. I usually arrive at school at twelve o'clock. I learn French every day. School usually finishes at five o'clock. In the evening I occasionally stay in the hotel, but I usually go out for dinner with a friend. Life is very interesting here. Next weekend I'm going to the coast. Give my regards to everybody.
Love, Ann.

1.Where is Ann?
2.Does she like Paris?
3.When does she get up?
4.Where does she have breakfast?
5.Are French breakfasts very small?
6.Is the coffe bad?
7.Does she go to school by Metro?
8.What language does she learn?
9.At what time does school finish?
10.Where does she occasionally stay in the evening?
11.Who does she usually go out with?
12.Is life interesting there?
Dear Louise,
Thank you for the book you sent me. I was very pleased because it arrived on my birthday. I also got a new watch from my parents and a printer for ray computer. Now I'll be able to print my letters
to you, which is good because I write so badly. I had a party in a night club and all of my friends from the University came. We also went to a restaurant where we ate and drank for hours and took lots of photographs. It was wonderful. My friend's father came and drove us home at 3 o'clock in the morning and we all slept at Sam's house.
What are you going to do next week-end? I will probably be in London. May be we could meet. I'm going to go shopping and I'm going to the cinema to see the new Tom Cruise film. I think he acts really well, he's my favorite.
Please write to me soon.
Your friend, Helen.

1.What did Louise send to Helen?
2.When did the book arrive? .
3.What did she get from her parents for her birthday?
4.Where did she have a party?
5.Did many friends from the University come to Helen's party?
6.Did they go to the restaurant?
7.Did they eat, drink and take lots of photographs there?
8.Who came and drove them home?
9.Where will she be next week-end?
10.What is she going to do in London
спасите пожалуйста
Лучший ответ
Archibald Высший разум (103321) 6 лет назад
1.Mary is in Mexico City
2.She learns Spanish
3.She works very hard.
4 Mexico City is much larger than Cleveland
5.It is more interesting
6.No. it's the best city in the world
7 Yes. it is
8.No. there aren't enough restaurants with American food
9. Yes. they are very nice
10.No. None of them speak English to them

и в таком духе самостоятельно остальные вариантики, а я проверю и помогу исправить ошибочки, а то ты только мастурбируешь и моё время тратишь, а я за это время другим могу помочь по физике или химии, или математике, так что ответики подготовь!
Jack RailsУченик (226) 6 лет назад
Вы вчитались в задание нет? Шо ты тут умника строишь? Там не написано просто тупо на вопросы ответить, это и я могу, презент симпл, паст симпл и фютер тенс, следовательно, на каждый вопрос надо ответь в этих временах. Хренов гуру
Archibald Высший разум (103321) ну я и ответил как требовали, не нравится -сам делай!
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы