Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите перевести данный текст на английский

Эдик Аваков Профи (842), закрыт 6 лет назад
- Текст можно изменять и не переводить дословно.

У меня есть кое-что сказать..

Много лет я борюсь с черным недугом - депрессией и более 3-ех лет принимаю так называемые анти депрессанты. Все, что я хочу в новом году, это освободиться от них и получить возможность испытать ощущение освобождения.

Это ужасное состояние. Оно отбирает у тебя все: время, друзей, силы, отупляет тебя и делает тебя червячком в большем мире, мире счастливых и беззаботных людей.

Я бросил занятия музыкой, киносъемками, йогой. Все, что я любил, стало прахом в одно мгновение. Тех, кого я любил очень сильно, все это исчезло. Ты становишься бесчувственным существом, имеющим бессмысленное существование на этом белом свете.

Это заболевание - не шутка. Это очень серьезное заболевание, которое отбирает светлую часть твоей жизни и поглощает тебя во тьму.

Я очень благодарен тем людям, которые поддерживали меня за все это время. Вы даете мне огромную силу и застпвляете меня чувствовать, что я не один этой борьбе.

Я пишу это не для себя, а для моих друзей, которые тоже сталкиваются с этим и проходят этот путь вместе со мной. Верьте в себя. И никогда даже не думайте сдаться. У меня это состояние более 10 лет, но я никогда не желал дать концы.

Это новый день! И я надеюсь, что он будет хорош со всеми нами.

У меня есть кое-что сказать..

Люблю вас всех.
Дополнен 6 лет назад
Переводы из переводческих сайтов не принимаются
Лучший ответ
Marinette Dupain-cheng Гуру (4284) 6 лет назад
I have to tell you something...

For many years I fight against a black disease: depression and more than 3 years accept the so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the feeling of liberation.

It is a terrible condition. It takes from you everything: time, friends, strength, confuse you and makes from you a small worm in a large world, a world of happy and reckless people.

I stopped playing the music, watching the films, doing yoga. Everything I loved, dissappered in the dust and sands. Those people whom I loved very much, all were gone from my memories. And you become an emotionless being, who has no reason to be and exist.

This disease is not a joke. This is a very serious disease that takes away the light from your life and covers it with darkness.

I am very grateful to those people who cared about me and helped in different situations all this time. You give me strength and make me feel that I am not alone in this war.

I write this not for myself, but for my friends who I know and love with all my heart . Always believe .And never give up, even when the world is against you. I have this condition for over 10 years, but I've never wanted to give up and lose.

It's a new day! And I hope that it will wonderful!

And I want to tell you something...

I Love you all!
Marinette Dupain-chengГуру (4284) 6 лет назад
Ох несколько ошибок наделала, жаль что нельзя изменить :(
Marinette Dupain-chengГуру (4284) 6 лет назад
In a word ...I made a huge mistake!
Остальные ответы
2413412 Мастер (1769) 6 лет назад
I have to say something..

For many years I struggle with a black disease: depression and more than 3 years accept the so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of liberation.

It is a terrible condition. It takes away from you everything: time, friends, strength, dulls you and makes you a worm in a larger world, a world of happy and carefree people.

I quit playing music, filming, yoga. Everything I loved, bit the dust in an instant. Those whom I loved very much, it was all gone. You become an emotionless being, having a meaningless existence in this world.

This disease is no joke. This is a very serious disease that takes away the light of your life and consume you in darkness.

I am very grateful to those people who have supported me all this time. You give me strength and setplate me feel that I am not alone in this struggle.

I write this not for myself but for my friends who also face this and pass this way with me. Believe in yourself. And never even think to give up. I have this condition for over 10 years, but I never wanted to give tips.

It's a new day! And I hope it will be good to all of us.

Love you all.
Эдик АваковПрофи (842) 6 лет назад
А без переводчика?
Nadejda BlagodarnayaИскусственный Интеллект (444669) 6 лет назад
Тогда обращайтесь в Бюро переводов или переводите сами.
Сольян Луксеев Мастер (1460) 6 лет назад
iI have something to say ..
For many years I have been struggling with a black ailment - depression and for more than 3 years I have been taking so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of liberation.
This is a terrible condition. It takes away everything from you: time, friends, strength, dulls you and makes you a worm in a larger world, a world of happy and carefree people.
I quit practicing music, filming, yoga. All that I loved was ashes in an instant. Those whom I loved very much, all this disappeared. You become an insensitive being who has a meaningless existence in this white world.
This disease is not a joke. This is a very serious disease that takes away the bright part of your life and absorbs you into darkness.
I am very grateful to those people who supported me for all this time. You give me tremendous power and make me feel that I am not alone in this fight.
I write this not for myself, but for my friends who also face this and go through this path with me. Believe in yourself. And never even think about giving up. I have had this condition for more than 10 years, but I never wanted to give the ends.
It's a new day! And I hope that he will be good with all of us.
I have something to say ..
I love you all.
Эдик АваковПрофи (842) 6 лет назад
ничем от Google Translate не отличается
danf1x Знаток (366) 6 лет назад

For many years I struggle with a black disease: depression and more than 3 years accept the so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of liberation.

It is a terrible condition. It takes away from you everything: time, friends, strength, dulls you and makes you a worm in a larger world, a world of happy and carefree people.

I quit playing music, filming, yoga. Everything I loved, bit the dust in an instant. Those whom I loved very much, it was all gone. You become an emotionless being, having a meaningless existence in this world.

This disease is no joke. This is a very serious disease that takes away the light of your life and consume you in darkness.

I am very grateful to those people who have supported me all this time. You give me strength and setplate me feel that I am not alone in this struggle.

I write this not for myself but for my friends who also face this and pass this way with me. Believe in yourself. And never even think to give up. I have this condition for over 10 years, but I never wanted to give tips.

Love you all.
Серафима Мыслитель (5941) 6 лет назад

Love you all.
Николай Трошин Ученик (196) 6 лет назад

Love you all.
Kamini Farishta Мудрец (18953) 6 лет назад
Many years I struglle with black enemy - depression - and more than 3 years I take anti-depressants.
All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of relief.

Its terrifying. It takes away everything from you: time, friends, strength, dulls you and makes you a worm in a big world of happy and carefree people.

I quit practicing music, filming, yoga. Everything what I love became ashes
immediately. All is gone. You become a human beeng without feelings and you don't have reason for life anymore.
Its disease is not a joke. Its very seriouse illness that takes the bright part of your life and swallows you into darkness.

I grateful to these people who supported me for all this time. You give me a huge power and make me feel that I am not alone in this fight.

I write it not for me but for my friends which going throw this way with me together. Believe in yourself. And never ever think to break up. I have this condition more than 10 years and I never wanted to die.

It's a new day! And I hope that it's be good for all of us.

I have to say something.

Love all of you.
shumkov.anton Профи (604) 6 лет назад
Справились вы с депрессией?
Hafiz Khidirov Ученик (66) 6 лет назад
or many years I have been struggling with a black ailment - depression and for more than 3 years I have been taking so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of liberation.

This is a terrible condition. It takes away everything from you: time, friends, strength, dulls you and makes you a worm in a larger world, a world of happy and carefree people.

I quit practicing music, filming, yoga. All that I loved was ashes in an instant. Those whom I loved very much, all this disappeared. You become an insensitive being who has a meaningless existence in this white world.

This disease is not a joke. This is a very serious disease that takes away the bright part of your life and absorbs you into darkness.

I am very grateful to those people who supported me for all this time. You give me tremendous power and zastepvlate me feel that I'm not alone in this fight.

I write this not for myself, but for my friends who also face this and pass this way with me. Believe in yourself. And never even think about giving up. I have had this condition for more than 10 years, but I never wanted to give the ends.

I love you all.
Иван Соловьёв Знаток (263) 6 лет назад
or many years I have been struggling with a black ailment - depression and for more than 3 years I have been taking so-called anti-depressants. All I want in the new year is to get rid of them and get the opportunity to experience a sense of liberation.

I am very grateful to those people who supported me for all this time. You give me tremendous power and zastepvlate me feel that I'm not alone in this fight.

I write this not for myself, but for my friends who also face this and pass this way with me. Believe in yourself. And never even think about giving up. I have had this condition for more than 10 years, but I never wanted to give the ends.

I love you all.
Похожие вопросы