Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ С АНГЛИЙСКИМ

. Ученик (184), закрыт 1 год назад
Task 1 (27 points).

Fill in the gaps with the following words: helmet, pitch, ring, net, bat, oar, hockey, swimming pool, paddle.

SPORT

PLACE

EQUIPMENT

water polo

trunks/costume

pitch

stick

boating

river

ping-pong

court

boxing

gloves

cricket

pitch

rugby

ball

cycling

track

table tennis

court

Примечание:

Revise the topic “Sports equipment”. Повторите тему «Sports equipment».
Read the line of words carefully. You need to insert the appropriate word. Внимательно прочитайте строки слов. Вам нужно вставить подходящее слово.
You can do the task in several ways: you can rewrite the whole lines, or you can write the words you have inserted. Вы можете выполнить это задание несколькими способами: можете переписать строки полностью, а можете просто написать слова, которые вставили.
For this task, you can get 27 points: 3 points for each correct answer. За данное задание вы можете получить 27 баллов: 3 балла за каждый верный ответ.

Task 2 (48 points).

Open the brackets and put the verbs into the appropriate forms. Use 0, 1 or 2 Conditional.

If you _______________ (heat) the ice, it _______________ (melt).
If I _______________ (be) an architect, I _______________ (design) your house.
If it _______________ (be) warm and sunny, I _______________ (make) a profit on a crop.
If you _______________ (multiply) 2 by 5, you _______________ (get) 10.
If Sam _______________ (study) hard, he _______________ (get) good marks.
If you _______________ (be) here, we _______________ (go) to the cinema.
Ann _______________ (catch) a cold if she _______________ (not, wear) a hat.
If you _______________ (not, read) the novel, you _______________ (not, answer) your teacher's questions.
If Alex _______________(have) more money, he _______________(travel) all the time.
Fred _______________ (come) to Sarah's party if she _______________ (invite) him.
If students _______________ (learn) this poem by heart, the teacher _______________ (be) happy.
If babies _______________(be) hungry, they usually _______________(cry).

Примечание:

Revise the topic “Conditionals”. Повторите тему «Conditionals».
Read the sentences attentively to put the right verb forms in 0, 1 or 2 Conditional. Внимательно прочитайте предложения, чтобы поставить глаголы в нужную форму условного предложения 0, 1 или 2 типа.
You can do the task in several ways: you can rewrite the whole sentences, or you can write the verb forms you have inserted. Вы можете выполнить это задание несколькими способами: можете переписать предложения полностью, а можете просто написать вставленные формы глаголов.
Pay attention to the spelling. Обращайте внимание на написание слов.
For this task, you can get 48 points: 4 points for each correct sentence. За данное задание вы можете получить 48 баллов: 4 балла за каждое верно выполненное предложение.

Task 3 (25 points).

Give your own examples of the Third Conditional sentences.
Примечание:

Revise the topic “Conditionals”. Повторите тему «Conditionals».
Read the task attentively and make up five examples of the Third Conditional sentences. Внимательно прочитайте задание и составьте пять условных предложений третьего типа.
Pay attention to the spelling and word order. Обращайте внимание на написание слов и их порядок в предложении.
For this task, you can get 25 points: 5 points for each sentence. За данное задание вы можете получить 25 баллов: 5 баллов за каждое верно написанное предложение.
Лучший ответ
Милана Просветленный (27401) 1 год назад
If you **heat** the ice, it **will melt**.
If I **were** an architect, I **would design** your house.
If it **is** warm and sunny, I **will make** a profit on a crop.
If you **multiply** 2 by 5, you **get** 10.
If Sam **studies** hard, he **will get** good marks.
If you **were** here, we **would go** to the cinema.
Ann **will catch** a cold if she **does not wear** a hat.
If you **do not read** the novel, you **will not answer** your teacher's questions.
If Alex **had** more money, he **would travel** all the time.
Fred **would come** to Sarah's party if she **invited** him.
If students **learn** this poem by heart, the teacher **will be** happy.
If babies **are** hungry, they **cry**.
.Ученик (184) 1 год назад
А остальное знаешь как решить?
., привет, ты из интернет урока? могу добавить в чат с дз в вк, кидай свой айди если хочешь
Остальные ответы
Похожие вопросы