Mail.ruПочтаМой МирОдноклассникиВКонтактеИгрыЗнакомстваНовостиКалендарьОблакоЗаметкиВсе проекты

Помогите пожалуйста перевести с русского на английский небольшой текст.Он внутри.

Diana Zornikova Профи (727), закрыт 15 лет назад
Как то раз летом я моя мама и еще несколько родственников поехали во Францию, в город Монако.
Мы поселились в красивом отеле, в нашем номере были две большие и красивые кровати, два кресла, тумбочки, большой телевизор и еще многое другое.
Коридор был очень хорошо обустроен, на каждом этаже стоял диван, над ним весело зеркало и рядом были тумбочки с цветами.
В отеле мы не ели, мы ходили в кафе, которые находились на улице. Каждый стол был хорошо сервирован и были милые и приветливые официанты.
Днем, мы ходили плавать на море или на пароходе, а вечером гуляли по паркам и другим окрестностям.
На улице было много цветов и пальм.
Вечером на деревьях горели лампочки.
На стоянкам рядом с кафе стояли дорогие и красивые машины, с одной из них я решила сфотографироваться.
Мне очень понравилось Монако.
Лучший ответ
baby_girl Гуру (3919) 15 лет назад
Если что, Монако - не город, а княжество со столицей Монте-Карло
Once in summer me, my mom and some our relatives went to France, to Monaco. We stayed in a beautiful hotel. There were two large and beautiful beds, two armchairs, bedside tables, big TV and many more things in our accomodation. the coridor was well equipped, there was a sofa on every floor, also there was a mirror above the sofa and tubs with flowers near it.
we didn't eat in the hotel, we visited cafes, which were located on the street. every table was well served and waiters were kind and friendly.
in the afternoon we were going to swim in the sea or we were swimming by steamship. and in the evening we were walking in the parks and other outskirts.
there were many palms and flowers on the streets.
in the evening lamps were shine on the trees.
there were expensive and beautiful cars on the parking near cafes and i decided to take photo with one of the cars.
I really like Monaco
Diana ZornikovaПрофи (727) 15 лет назад
я случайно написала Монако, а была я в Монте-Карло.просто я подниамлась по лестнице в Монако и оно мне очень запомнилося.спасибо за перевод.вы сами его переводили?
baby_girl Гуру (3919) всегда пожалуйста. да, переводила сама. я по образованию переводчик.
Остальные ответы
Morzan Мастер (1541) 15 лет назад
It is summer time I have my mother and several relatives went to France, the city of Monaco.
We live in a beautiful hotel, our room had two large and beautiful beds, two chairs, night tables, large TV and more.
The corridor was very well arranged, on each floor was a sofa, mirror on it funny and some were bed-side tables with flowers.
At the hotel we have not eaten, we went to the cafe, which were on the street. Each table was well served and were nice and friendly waiters.
Day, we went to swim in the sea or on the boat, and in the evening walked to parks and other surrounding areas.
In the street there were many flowers and palm trees.
Night lights shone on the trees.
At the parking lot next to the cafe were expensive and beautiful car, with one of them, I decided to be photographed.
I really like Monaco.
Diana ZornikovaПрофи (727) 15 лет назад
спасибо!а вы сами переводили?
MorzanМастер (1541) 15 лет назад
это разве имеет значение?
Diana Zornikova Профи (727) да.переводчик плохо переводит
Olga Tishineva Просветленный (40421) 15 лет назад
Ждите, когда заглянет нормальный человек, знающий английский, а не эти с электронными словарями-переводчиками и опилками вместо мозгов; -) К сожалению, не могу вам сейчас помочь.... а текс адекватный...
женя Бахотский Мыслитель (6286) 15 лет назад
One summer day I, my mother and some relatives went to France to Monaco city.
We took up a nice hotel. There were two large and beautiful beds, two easy chairs, bedside-tables, a big TV set and a lot of other things in our hotel accommodation.
The corridor was made comfortable very well. A couch stood on every floor. A mirror hanged over it and there were small pedestals with flowers on them.
We didn’t eat at hotel. We went to cafes outside. Every table was laid well. There were nice and friendly waiters there.
We went to swim at sea or go by passenger ship in the daytime and went for a walk along parks and other neighborhoods.
There were a lot of flowers and palms there.
Lamps shined on trees in the evenings.
Expensive and beautiful cars stood on the parking places near cafes. I decided to make a picture beside a car.
I liked Monaco very much.

Похожие вопросы